Driving to POM questions.

Kaki

We are driving to POM to sail on the Conquest. Is there a certain lot just for the Conquest? Pre-pay?

I don't like driving into new situations. I would love it if someone could give a detailed description of what to expect and any tips or advice. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-transportation.asp#parking

as you cross the bridge to enter the port you will see BIG electronic signs indicating which ship is at what terminal, identified by both letter and color and then you just follow the arrows . . .

depending on when you cruise, you might be using the tunnel rather than the bridge . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ

Nothing tricky. As stated the signs are huge. If you have a "navigator" in your passenger seat, they can direct you while you watch the bumpers ahead of you while in the security check area. Again...very easy even if alone. No prepaying.

We stayed at one of the cruise parking services with a shuttle to the port and it was much cheaper than actually parking at the port. Google Miami cruise parking and call for quotes. Don't forget to ask if there is a charge for the shuttle and how often it runs. The one we picked had a continuously running shuttle and waited 1-2 min for the shuttle both ways.

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

21d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

21d Carnival Triumph

We stayed at one of the cruise parking services with a shuttle to the port and it was much cheaper than actually parking at the port. Google Miami cruise parking and call for quotes. Don't forget to ask if there is a charge for the shuttle and how often it runs. The one we picked had a continuously running shuttle and waited 1-2 min for the shuttle both ways.

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

21d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

21d Carnival Triumph

Can you tell me what Parking Lot you used in Miami? We are coming from FL West Coast and will need to find good parking! Thank you...TARRA

I have spent hours reading reviews about off site parking. Reviews are inconsistent about the same places so I'm afraid to risk my family of nine...we will probably park at the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use Premier Cruise Parking. My only complaint was that the van driver drove so fast through the parking garage he almost made me motion sick. I would not hesitate to we them again.

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

21d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

21d Carnival Triumph