Can't find MTD in Cruise Planner

I'd like to make MTD reservations for our upcoming Allure cruise. In the new Cruise Planner, when I go to "Dining", only specialty restaurants show up. I'm pretty sure I've made MTD reservations on line in the past. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be on another part of the RCCL site?

Ooooops apologies..... deleted original post

They've had problems with Oasis planner issues and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the same applies to Allure. They released Oasis dining for September yesterday and promptly charged me double for booking specialty restaurants..... maybe all will be resolved after the weekend. Edited by NorbertsNiece

Be sure your dining preference is shown as My Time Dining, it is down in the lower left corner on the online reservation. One cruise I had asked for MTD but for some reason they changed me to late seating, caught it when I couldn't make reservations for MTD online. If you don't select that and prepay the tips you can't switch to it onboard.

[quote name='handbellplayer']I'd like to make MTD reservations for our upcoming Allure cruise. In the new Cruise Planner, when I go to "Dining", only specialty restaurants show up. I'm pretty sure I've made MTD reservations on line in the past. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be on another part of the RCCL site?[/QUOTE]

Are you close enough to your cruise? The booking window may still be closed

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[quote name='handbellplayer']I'd like to make MTD reservations for our upcoming Allure cruise. In the new Cruise Planner, when I go to "Dining", only specialty restaurants show up. I'm pretty sure I've made MTD reservations on line in the past. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be on another part of the RCCL site?[/quote]

I see in your signature that you are sailing in a little less then 3 months so I would think you could sign up. We are sailing in Oct and it is not available for our cruise on Liberty. Not sure when they open them up but your roll call will most likely let you know when it is available. I see you live in Raleigh, we are traveling there for our first time in July to visit our Daughter who started a new job there recently. I imagine it will be warm! What part of Raleigh do you live in? She is a teacher at Wakefield HS.

Mike