Cruise personaliser- NCL

Dawn1004

Can anyone confirm when a new cruise booked is added to your personaliser?

I have a NCL cruise booked for next May (2015). Booked it Jan or Feb this year.

Currently not showing in my personaliser, is it:

a) because it is so far in advance;

b) because it hasn't been paid in full;

c) just an oversight?

I have emailed NCL but no response as yet, perhaps as it is so far out NCL have put my query to the side and answering the questions for the closer cruises, which is understandable.

Have tried both using my personaliser from our last NCL cruise, and also signing in as a new user and both times trying to search using surname and booking reference (ncl reference not cruise agent's).

Thank you

Yes, the My NCL.

Hmmmm that's strange then... Perhaps a little oversight from them that will need to be fixed up. I may be better checking with my cruise agent, she may have a contact at NCL, as all I can do is email NCL.

Thank you for the quick response.

:)

I have found that cruises I have booked show up within minutes of getting the confirmation from NCL.

If you are booked through an agent it will be best to call them and ask them first as NCL may not want to talk to you but will talk to the agent.

Thanks guys, no didn't set up a new user id, signed in as my old sign in and then a guest/new search and just did as pizzalady1 has pointed out, in both instances the cruise booking was not found.

Was going to contact cruise agent today, but totally forgot (how did that happen.. My cruise should be first and foremost on my mind.. A tad too busy at work).

Will let you know how I go.

I'm sure it will be an easy fix. My latitudes point is still at what it was following last cruise with them.

Once again a big thank you to you all. :)

Managed to bring up the itinerary under partner's name, and bingo could see the problem, and why searching with my details couldn't find the booking - my name had been entered incorrectly (different surname).

Luckily my TA is sorting it out now, the paperwork I have from her is all correct. She's really good and was onto it as soon as I advised her.

Glad I looked into it nice and early so plenty of time for it to be fixed.