HAL Shuttle from Vancouver to Seattle Airport

My aunts are taking this bus/shuttle after the cruise (we are docking at Canada Place in Vancouver) to the Seattle airport. Has anyone done this recently? a few questions:

it doesn't show any "post-cruise" transportation, even though I booked through HAL. How do we know when the shuttle leaves and if they will be able to disembark on time? They don't have a flight that day (staying a few days to visit), so we don't have the post-cruise flight info.

Where do they find this shuttle when they get off the ship?

I s'pose I could call HAL back and ask them too, but thought I'd check on any recent experiences.

She'll find the bus are at the parking lot right outside the terminal. She first need to pick up her luggage and then head to the busses. They are easy to find, she will have lots of help from the Hal volunteers. On my papers it said the bus left at 9:30 but it apparently was wrong. We were the last one's on the bus and they really hurried us along. We must have gotten off the ship around 8:30.

My suggestion is that when she gets midway thru her cruise, go check at the front desk about the time she needs to be at the bus. Oh and once she gets her luggage and heads to the door out, there are also plenty of signs pointing to the bus area.

She will also get paper work midway thru the cruise, that ask about disembarking. It has the information about the bus and she will check that box. She will get luggage tags (colored) that match up to her getting off the ship at the right time so she make's it to the bus. I believe it was around 7:15 - 8:15. I would say it will take her about 15 mins from first getting off the ship to when she gets to the bus. It pretty quick and easy.

In the luggage area they have carts that she can be use to haul her luggage out on. Or sometimes there are stevedores available and they will take her to the bus.

We booked this transfer and just completed the June 7th sailing on Zuiderdam. We received the disembarkation packet, that listed our transfer on Thursday. Our luggage tags were Black and we were the 2nd group called on disembarkation day (right after those with expedited disembarkation). We were off the ship shortly after 8:00 AM. There were only 19 people on the bus that left Canada Place, but they held the bus for 2 people who were eventual no-shows. The bus was sealed (including the door) prior to leaving Canada Place. At the border crossing, the border officer came onboard the bus and gave us the option (I'm sure it was his option) of either getting off the bus to stretch our legs, or giving him our passports so that he could scan them inside. We unanimously chose the latter and handed over the passports. In about 15 minutes, he came back onboard, returned the passports and said 'Welcome Home'! The bus then stopped about 30 minutes later for a bathroom break before proceeding to Sea-Tac. We arrived just after 1:00 PM. The cost of this transfer is considerably higher than ones that we had booked on QuickShuttle. However, our last QuickShuttle bus was stopped at the border, and all passengers and their luggage were ordered off the bus for inspection. We were there well over 2 hours.

We booked this transfer and just completed the June 7th sailing on Zuiderdam. We received the disembarkation packet, that listed our transfer on Thursday. Our luggage tags were Black and we were the 2nd group called on disembarkation day (right after those with expedited disembarkation). We were off the ship shortly after 8:00 AM. There were only 19 people on the bus that left Canada Place, but they held the bus for 2 people who were eventual no-shows. The bus was sealed (including the door) prior to leaving Canada Place. At the border crossing, the border officer came onboard the bus and gave us the option (I'm sure it was his option) of either getting off the bus to stretch our legs, or giving him our passports so that he could scan them inside. We unanimously chose the latter and handed over the passports. In about 15 minutes, he came back onboard, returned the passports and said 'Welcome Home'! The bus then stopped about 30 minutes later for a bathroom break before proceeding to Sea-Tac. We arrived just after 1:00 PM. The cost of this transfer is considerably higher than ones that we had booked on QuickShuttle. However, our last QuickShuttle bus was stopped at the border, and all passengers and their luggage were ordered off the bus for inspection. We were there well over 2 hours.

That can happen at the Border.