B2B EPIC Barcelona QUESTION

REDSONJAMN

Hello---fellow CC'ers---

Since I will board in BARCELONA then COME back to BARCELONA on the 7th DAY I would like to schedule a tour on that RE-BOARD day. Is there someone on the ship that I can get off early and RE-board later or must I wait to RE-board and then get off ship to go sightseeing----All the ship tours assume you are going to the airport or hotel--I am not even sure I could join one of those since I need to get back to ship.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

progress.gif

Hello---fellow CC'ers---

Since I will board in BARCELONA then COME back to BARCELONA on the 7th DAY I would like to schedule a tour on that RE-BOARD day. Is there someone on the ship that I can get off early and RE-board later or must I wait to RE-board and then get off ship to go sightseeing----All the ship tours assume you are going to the airport or hotel--I am not even sure I could join one of those since I need to get back to ship.

progress.gif

I have never done a B2B on NCL (we do have one scheduled for Sept on the Star). Celebrity issued our new keys the night before for the next cruise. I believe that NCL might do something like this or even issue you a key for both cruises, if you are in the same cabin.

Celebrity even offered us an excursion on that switchover day.

I would not think that NCL would make you go through the hassle of waiting in line to reboard for your next cruise.

You should address this with NCL.

I have read in my research that I do not think I need to re-board since I started in BARCELONA and will end there after 2 weeks---I just wasnt sure if I get my key the night before how long I have to wait to get off the next morning if I want to do some sightseeing or set up a tour. I am in the same stateroom for 2 weeks----Maybe I should just wing it and get off when I can that day and hop on a HO HO bus for that day and call it good.

On the B2B I did, we waited until all passengers debarked then reboarded before the new passengers did so.

HOWEVER, in your circumstances, I'd plan to walk off once the ship is cleared for debarkation then reboard at your leisure. I don't see why or how that would be a problem. You might have to explain your circumstances to those at check in, but there's no reason for them to hold you on board until everyone else debarks.

Redsonjamn,

I suggest that you join the roll call for your specific cruises. You may find others facing the same question. Also, you may find others organizing tours for Barcelona, although you can DTY Barcelona by using the METRO or HoHo bus.

I am both roll calls for my cruises and have all my trips set with many different groups. NO one as of yet was facing my dilema that is why I posted this question----

Everyone on the roll calls is getting in or leaving the day I am talking about---

I also stated earlier I could just wait and not plan anything and do the HO HO BUS--I wanted to know if I could book a tour----others ahead of you on this thread I think got my question answered---and it looks like I should be able to leave when I want and take a tour if I set one up.---

Hello---fellow CC'ers---

progress.gif

Not sure which ship you will be on but you might have excursion options if it is the Epic. We are boarding the Epic in Rome so Barcelona will be a port stop for those of us doing the Rome/Rome cruise, while others are leaving the ship to go home we will be mid cruise touring Barcelona.

Not sure which ship you will be on but you might have excursion options if it is the Epic. We are boarding the Epic in Rome so Barcelona will be a port stop for those of us doing the Rome/Rome cruise, while others are leaving the ship to go home we will be mid cruise touring Barcelona.

I thought the same thing too---When I go look for shore excursions on their site for that day--it is just the transfer ones---I am sure this is due to boarding in BARCELONA--maybe when I am on the ship they would let me sign up for another excursion available to the ROME passengers---

I thought the same thing too---When I go look for shore excursions on their site for that day--it is just the transfer ones---I am sure this is due to boarding in BARCELONA--maybe when I am on the ship they would let me sign up for another excursion available to the ROME passengers---

It will make them money so I bet they will offer something besides transfer excursions. In my opinion they should treat back to back cruisers just like those of us that embark in Rome, Barcelona should just be another port stop for you all.