Fave Carnival Ship.......

got2shop

The fantasy... One is because unlike her sisters. The interior design is not over the top. Just look at her promenade deck compared to others in the fantasy class. Even her lido deck Buffett doesn't have all the flashy decor like others in the fleet. Add a very nice crew and her location for me. Makes her my favorite so far.

My favorite ship was Valor, because that was my best Carnival cruise. But Conquest has 2.0 upgrades, so I guess its Conquest now. If I ever cruise Carnival again (after this short cruise in October), I want to try Breeze or Sunshine. However its more likely to be Dream or Magic because of their location.

The Breeze gets my vote:D:D

We had only been on the Sensation and Pride, prior:o

This ship is gorgeous.

Has all the bells and whistles and is beautifully decorated.

18 more days and we are back on her for another 8 days of BLISS:D

Legend. Bigger ship amenities on a smaller ship. Never feels crowded, excellent Steakhouse, great service, green thunder slide, awesome serenity area, nice show lounges. Our new favorite ship!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on my Commodore 64

I loved the Breeze, love the Liberty and Miracle. Actually any ship I'm on! I gotta say husband and I are booked on Liberty my 3rd time and We've been on the Dream and many others butt if I was going to do a family cruise with kids and Grandkids it would be The Dream. Love that ship!

Conquest - it was our first cruise and the we brought our daughter for the first time 4 years later. I like the layout of the Conquest class. The Magic was so big I never found my way and maybe because it was Spring Brek but it was so crowded, we never could get in the pool or get a seat close enough to watch my daughter.

Carnival Imagination...first cruise. It has always been a fun cruise.

The Imagination was also my first cruise too ATL.

I love the Spirit Class ships because of their layouts. The last ship i was on was the Pride and hope to sail on her again next Spring when she returns to Baltimore!

The Breeze. This will be my third time. Been on Triumph, Valor, Destiny, Freedom and Imagination. Love the hot tubs on the walking decks and the BBQ pit on side of ship. And the Thrill Theater.

I've never sailed on the new bigger ships so I can't say if I'd like them best. So far...I really loved the décor of the Triumph (as it was back in 2008...I think that's when we sailed on her) and everything about her really. I would love to sail on her again if her décor hasn't changed since I was laid up a lot on that cruise with a bad, lower back, soft tissue injury. In spite of that, I loved that cruise and everything about it...especially the itinerary at that time. It sailed out of Miami at the time to the Eastern Caribbean.

Been on Legend/Miracle/Freedom. Hands down Legend/Miracle are my favorites. The layout of the ship is nice, and just the right size. I enjoyed the 2 pools being next to each other with the bar in between. Also enjoyed the bar at the back of the ship. Freedom was ok, but didn't measure up to Spirit class. Good thing about Freedom, being a larger ship is that it was very stable in rough seas. We did some rocking on Legend, but still love the ship.

Definitely the Dream! Best entertainment of any Carnival ship, great waterpark, plenty of eating options, nice lanai, cove balconies & deluxe OVs. I love that the ship has been almost untouched by 2.0. Very nice decor, not as flashy as some previous ships but also not boring like the Breeze's. Dream has tons going on all the time, but it also doesn't feel like they've gone too far like it felt with the Breeze. Dream is so much fun & active, but also very relaxing at the same time. I have also had that feeling on the Triumph, Elation, & Valor, but Dream has better entertainment, food, & waterpark than those ships. Hard to relax on Breeze, Conquest, or Magic. Miracle, Holiday, & Celebration were way too laid back. The ships I mentioned had a nice balance, with Dream being the best.

The Liberty was our 1st ship for our 1st cruise and has always had a special place in my heart. We sailed her again after the 2.0 improvememnts and it was then that I decided she was my favorite.

Then we went to Bermuda aboard the Splendor (in a spa room) and we absolutely LOVED the thelassotherapy pool.

So I guess Liberty is my fave but if I want a really relaxing cruise, then Splendor is my favorite.

The Breeze. I am borrowing a description from another poster. The decor is so beachie. The crew is awesome. I have been on the ship twice and have never felt crowded. There is such a large variety of food. There are so many things to do or so many places to hide and do nothing.