Best Price Cruises

moski

Anyone ever heard of Best Price Cruises? I have been on several cruises but have always booked myself or through local travel agencies. Are they reputable? Has anyone used them and experianced any problems?

Thanks

Anyone ever heard of Best Price Cruises? I have been on several cruises but have always booked myself or through local travel agencies. Are they reputable? Has anyone used them and experianced any problems?

Thanks

Never heard of them!!!! Book thru us here on Cruise Critic!!!! Group Cruises!!!

Hi Moski, and welcome to the boards! Sorry, but if you read the Cruise Critic rules, we aren't allowed to discuss any agents or agencies by name.:o
That's correct. And there are several reasons for that.

The principal reason is that the quality and nature of service and price are quite variable based on the clients' needs and requirements, so the agent who handled your trip very well and got a great price may not be the one who could address my particular and persnikety demands.

That's why we strongly urge that all Cruise Critic Members read this regarding the Selection of a Cruise Travel Agent rather than do referrals on the boards.

The article is one of many designed to help the first time cruiser that you can find in this list.

Archived