Aft Balcony or Forward Mini-Suite on Sun

I am trying to decide if I want to upgrade from a regular balcony to either the aft balcony on deck 9 or a mini-suite on deck 11. I like the convenience of the suite on 11 but am concerned about possibility of noise from the aerobics room on the one side or the salon on the other side.

I have been on one aft balcony and really liked it.

Pricing looks similar although they are both around $800 for the two of us which is a bit pricey but ....

Thoughts?

DCC

I have had a forward mini and if I have the choice over a forward mini or a aft...I would go for a aft because I ADORE the view.

I have many pictures of the trail we leave in the water and I hope I will be able to get a aft something soon !

Enjoy !

If they are still available you might want to consider one of the two bow facing balconies on the same deck as the minis. Room is grand, balcony is huge...bith larger than a mini's only the bath is like a regular balcony cabin. If they aren't available and if you are like me and don't really like a bathtub, then I vote for the stern balcony....nothing like being lulled to sleep by that gentle whoosh of the wake.....well except for the 5am wake up call when the start up the thrusters! :eek::D