In Person Survey with Carnival Demand Analytics rep?

LuvMeACruise

Hi There,

I am new to this so hopefully I am doing this correctly. I received an email from a manager in the Carnival Cruiselines Demand Analytics department asking if I had time to meet with them in person with regard to my experiences on one of their cruises. Additionally they are wanting info of cruises based out of Long Beach. Since I have recently been a guest on one of these sailings my name came up. I am excited about this opportunity but has anyone heard of this before? Many Thanks

Hi There,

I am new to this so hopefully I am doing this correctly. I received an email from a manager in the Carnival Cruiselines Demand Analytics department asking if I had time to meet with them in person with regard to my experiences on one of their cruises. Additionally they are wanting info of cruises based out of Long Beach. Since I have recently been a guest on one of these sailings my name came up. I am excited about this opportunity but has anyone heard of this before? Many Thanks

Very interesting! DH's friend worked for Carnival corporate (Miami). He worked in the Demand Analytics position. From what he had told us, that department is focused on analyzing onboard operations and making changes to save the company money. He was on ships frequently to oversee operations as well as analyze data. I'd be interested in hearing the types of questions they have for you. By the way DH's friend quit last summer because the drive was too far for him in really bad Miami traffic. Not sure if he'd know more about these interviews because he left last year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Very interesting! DH's friend worked for Carnival corporate (Miami). He worked in the Demand Analytics position. From what he had told us, that department is focused on analyzing onboard operations and making changes to save the company money. He was on ships frequently to oversee operations as well as analyze data. I'd be interested in hearing the types of questions they have for you. By the way DH's friend quit last summer because the drive was too far for him in really bad Miami traffic. Not sure if he'd know more about these interviews because he left last year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Would love to be apart of this. I wonder how they choose participants.