Closest Resort/Hotel to Montego Bay Port

2Xtraveler

Hi everyone. I'm trying to figure out which is the closest hotel/resort from the ship (Carnival Dream) in Montego Bay. We are trying to do an excursion which is sold out on our ship and I'm trying to figure out where the tour can pick us up, if we do it on our own. Thanks for any info.

Do you know how much it cost for a day pass and do you have to make a reservation? And do you need transportaion to get there? Thanks for any information you can give as I have 12 yr old and 15 yr old to keep Happy !

Do you know how much it cost for a day pass and do you have to make a reservation? And do you need transportaion to get there? Thanks for any information you can give as I have 12 yr old and 15 yr old to keep Happy !

You can go to "Resort for a Day" website and it has all the information on pricing, making a reservation and transportation is included. :)

Thank you so much for the Resort for a Day information. We just booked an all inclusive for Montego Bay using that site. So excited!

I hope you enjoy your day. We've had a lot of great experiences using them in the past. :)

DH and I did Sunset Beach through resortforaday last year and loved it!! I think you'll have a blast. The resort is so close, you can see the ship from the front of the resort!

Be sure to try the jerk chicken and rice & peas! I would love to go back for just that!

Enjoy your day in MoBay!