Which airline would you choose?

cruisemuse13

2...We can drive from Syracuse to Toronto, about 5-hours, then fly British Airways.

If you're considering BA, look at what their Premium Economy would cost. More than likely it would eat up most if not all of your $700 saving, but it gets you a much nicer flying experience - it is a separate class, rather than just a bit of extra legroom that E+ on Delta gives you.

Thank-you for the information updates. Somewhat of a tough decision on whether to fly Delta on their Airbus 330-300, or, going to Toronto and trying BA and see how their planes are, especially in the high economy class.

Since I've never been on any planes this large, it is hard to decide in my mind what we will like or not like. At least I've boiled it down to two options and not 50.

I also found out that there are NO, non-stop flights out of Toronto or Boston, but there re, out of JFK. For inexperienced flyers like us, maybe that Delta non-stop out of JFK on their Airbus 330-300 is the more logical choice

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello Everyone...just an update for anyone who even cares.

I was on a site last night and it has reviews of every model plane for every airline. I'll list the site when I get home.

To make a long story short...when I checked on the Airbus 330-300 on the Delta headline, almost every review about this plane on the inside was very negative. Not saying that every airlines 330-300 as bad as these reviews, but now I'm wondering if I should eliminate this flight and plane from consideration?

We do like the 2-4-2 seat set up and the only other plane I see with that is the Airbus 380. So, more checking things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app