FTTF almost out Freedom Jan 4th

theverro

Hello,

FYI for those sailing on January 4th/2015 on the Freedom; was on the Carnival website yesterday and the Faster to the Fun excursion was showing "less then 20 tickets left". Not sure if that a ploy or not, but booked mine..

Hello,

FYI for those sailing on January 4th/2015 on the Freedom; was on the Carnival website yesterday and the Faster to the Fun excursion was showing "less then 20 tickets left". Not sure if that a ploy or not, but booked mine..

It comes and goes. They sell a few early on, then they add more closer to the cruise. On our recent Liberty sailing, they released them 3 times that I know of.

PS: FTTF is the best $50 we spend :) Enjoy your countdown!

Edited by APDMOM
PS

Glad you grabbed one. They're worth the cost to me. The ones now showing is probably one of the first batches, they'll release more depending on the supply and demand. There have been a few cruises that left the past couple of weeks and FTTF opened up some additional slots at the last minute for those cruises.

Edited by sjcruiser

Just curious. If I understand correctly, the faster to the fun excursion costs $50 and basically allows you to board after VIP but before general boarding. And if so, I think I'd rather wait in line and spend that $50 on a few cool beverages or a nice bottle of wine. Am I missing something?

Also, If you time your boarding right there is very little wait anyway.

Everyone has different needs. We love FTTF!!

We enjoy getting on early ,dropping bags in our stateroom that is ready for us and going to lunch before the crowds arrive!

We like being first to get off the ship too!

We also enjoy being allowed to get into tenders whenever we want without waiting for numbers to be called.

To us the $50 is a cheap way to get the perks we like!

Just curious. If I understand correctly, the faster to the fun excursion costs $50 and basically allows you to board after VIP but before general boarding. And if so, I think I'd rather wait in line and spend that $50 on a few cool beverages or a nice bottle of wine. Am I missing something?

Also, If you time your boarding right there is very little wait anyway.

In addition to what riffatsea mentioned, you also have:

1. priority dining room seating, so your requests are more likely to be honored (such as table size, window seating, etc.).

2. priority line at guest services. We used this twice on our past cruise - walking right up to guest services in stead of standing in a line of 5-15 people.

If it were just DH & I, I may not use it. It is very helpful with our son to be able to access the stateroom right away.

In addition to what riffatsea mentioned, you also have:

1. priority dining room seating, so your requests are more likely to be honored (such as table size, window seating, etc.).

2. priority line at guest services. We used this twice on our past cruise - walking right up to guest services in stead of standing in a line of 5-15 people.

If it were just DH & I, I may not use it. It is very helpful with our son to be able to access the stateroom right away.

My main reasons for going forward with the FTTF are

- Minimal waiting in line to start off the cruise, good way to get it going

- Able to drop off the carry-ons that will be loaded with Pop and a bit of Vino

- Less worries about the tender in GC