Any Ibiza Resort Day Passes?

jacque71

Does anybody know of any Ibiza resorts that offer day passes?

I was able to do this at the St John's Resort (5 stars) in Mykonos last year and it was just amazing! The offer including a pick-up and drop-off from port, access to a beautiful salt water infinity pool, your choice of lunch or spa service and access to the private beach! It was one of my most memorable days.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know that this is an old post, but I am looking for the same information. We have a full day (until 11pm) in Ibiza on a Sunday this coming July. We would love to find a day pass for a beach club or resort and be able to get there and back using public transportation. Has anyone found anything like this?

Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...
I know that this is an old post, but I am looking for the same information. We have a full day (until 11pm) in Ibiza on a Sunday this coming July. We would love to find a day pass for a beach club or resort and be able to get there and back using public transportation. Has anyone found anything like this?

Thanks in advance!

@dss22 Did you do this? If so, please share the information and what you did. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
In Spain it'll likely be beach clubs and not resorts. Here is an article with a list so you want to research them http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2015/03/feature-11-best-beach-clubs-ibiza

Loved this link. Thanks so much. Doing a port intensive itinerary and Ibiza is right in the middle of it. This looks like a perfect day to relax and enjoy the sound of the waves.

Maria