CB boarding

lovedisney24

Boarding usually starts between 11:30am-Noon. Naturally, those doing a B2B are the very first to board the ship. Next to board are Elite and full suite and then Platinum. At some ports, Platinum board with Elite. How long that takes depends on how many Platinum and Elite are boarding. Then comes general boarding.

Boarding usually starts between 11:30am-Noon. Naturally, those doing a B2B are the very first to board the ship. Next to board are Elite and full suite and then Platinum. At some ports, Platinum board with Elite. How long that takes depends on how many Platinum and Elite are boarding. Then comes general boarding.

Hey Pam--You and ColoCruiser are the keepers of all knowledge. In September I went on the Golden to Alaska and was platinum but still directed through general boarding. Leaving tomorrow on the CB for the caribbean. How do I make sure I go through the platinum/elite line?? The sooner I am on the ship with a fruity drink the better!

Thanks!

Hey Pam--You and ColoCruiser are the keepers of all knowledge. In September I went on the Golden to Alaska and was platinum but still directed through general boarding. Leaving tomorrow on the CB for the caribbean. How do I make sure I go through the platinum/elite line?? The sooner I am on the ship with a fruity drink the better!

Thanks!

One of will wear our Platinum pin upon arrival to the port. They do seem to see those and directed us to the proper line. Can you lay hands on one of them? And once you have your cruise card, the color should tell them where you are to go so you can be a little earlier for that drink!

Have a wonderful cruise!

One of will wear our Platinum pin upon arrival to the port. They do seem to see those and directed us to the proper line. Can you lay hands on one of them? And once you have your cruise card, the color should tell them where you are to go so you can be a little earlier for that drink!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks! Now where does one get a platinum pin??

Thanks! Now where does one get a platinum pin??

You should have gotten a pin in your Platinum packet when you reached that level.

I have never worn my platinum or elite pins @ embarkation .... I just show my priority boarding pass to the "traffic directors" in the terminal, and have always been pointed to the appropriate check-in desks(s).

Edited by flamomo

I just show my priority boarding pass to the "traffic directors" in the terminal, and have always been pointed to the appropriate check-in desks(s).

No pin needed. Just show that boarding pass.

If not obvious where to go, find a rep and ask.