SkyLoft Suite on Oasis

Can anyone give me the rundown on this room. I see the basics on the website...724 sq ft with a 376 sq ft balcony....

Is the bedroom upstairs able to be walled off with a curtain? Is there a balcony upstairs as well?

Any and all info and especially pics would be appreciated. We are going on the Dec 13 cruise with our adult boys and at the moment we have an OS and a Balcony reserved but the balcony is obviously not a suite and we are interested in keeping everyone in the same category so we can all get the same benefits.

On a side note....I really wish Royal would do something with their website (in case you are reading). I already said this on my survey (just got off Rhapsody 20 June) and on a comment card. People want to know what they are booking, especially for what some of these suites cost, and its almost impossible to get good detailed info about the staterooms on their website. I wont even get into the disaster that is the cruise planner.

Thanks all.

Can anyone give me the rundown on this room. I see the basics on the website...724 sq ft with a 376 sq ft balcony....

Is the bedroom upstairs able to be walled off with a curtain? Is there a balcony upstairs as well?

Any and all info and especially pics would be appreciated. We are going on the Dec 13 cruise with our adult boys and at the moment we have an OS and a Balcony reserved but the balcony is obviously not a suite and we are interested in keeping everyone in the same category so we can all get the same benefits.

On a side note....I really wish Royal would do something with their website (in case you are reading). I already said this on my survey (just got off Rhapsody 20 June) and on a comment card. People want to know what they are booking, especially for what some of these suites cost, and its almost impossible to get good detailed info about the staterooms on their website. I wont even get into the disaster that is the cruise planner.

Thanks all.

The upstairs has a curtain, no balcony that's on the lower level, each level has a full bathroom, if you go to YouTube and type in crown loft suite there is several videos.

The upstairs has a curtain, no balcony that's on the lower level, each level has a full bathroom, if you go to YouTube and type in crown loft suite there is several videos.

Thanks...this is what I'm talking about too. I know I read somewhere that there were 2 balconies in this room...the large one down stairs and a smaller one upstairs. I'll check out YouTube and see what they've got.

Thanks all.

No bath tub in either of the 2 restrooms in this Suite, which has been the normal for Suites. but both have very nice dual showers;)

Thanks all.

Here are the perks for staying in a Sky Loft or Crown Loft Suite

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites*:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

*Excludes Junior Suites

Priority check-in

Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

There are two Sky loft suites. We have cruised in #1720 twice on the Allure. This has been one of our favorite suites as we have cruised in all three of the different loft categories.

There is a sheer curtain for closing upstairs. Both bathrooms are identical in size and layout. #1720 is a little larger than #1718. I visited #1718 twice and it felt just a little larger then a crown loft.

The balcony is huge and very nice.

I have photos in my link below my countdown clocks. Click on the link and then on the Allure under photo galleries. Just a note that there are three different loft suites.

Edited by cruisingator2

We we're upgraded to 1720 on Oasis on a 5/17/14 Oasis cruise. It was completely amazing. There is a curtain in the upstairs loft. There is only a huge balcony on the 17th floor. We absolutely loved it. The balcony is bigger than I could ever imagine. You will love it. I wish I could post pix