Kids onboard whilst in port

Can children stay onboard in port if adults get off for a bit ? If so how old do they have to be ?

Thanks

Yep, over 3 years old, fully toilet trained and in the adventure ocean club, all good :-)

Or in the nursery (for 6 months and older) or with a babysitter (for 12 months and older). Or in the teen club (for 12 -17 year olds). Or by themselves anywhere on the ship.

It's up to you. Just remember, you are responsible for anyone in your party under 21 at all times, even when they are not physically with you. If they start throwing chairs overboard or …., you and your entire party can be thrown off the ship.

DWalkerDave,

My family lives in Bristol!!! My Mum was born in Bedminster! I love my visits to Bristol, Clevedon and Weston SM!!!!!! What part are you in?

I've never left my kids on board except when they were teenagers and having too much fun to go shopping with dear old Mom!!!!

Cheryl

DWalkerDave,

My family lives in Bristol!!! My Mum was born in Bedminster! I love my visits to Bristol, Clevedon and Weston SM!!!!!! What part are you in?

I've never left my kids on board except when they were teenagers and having too much fun to go shopping with dear old Mom!!!!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, we live in Portishead about 5 miles from Clevedon. I was just wondering if I could leave a 13 year old on board rather than drag her around each port, she would be able to contact us by mobile if any probs as w wouldn't be going on excursions or anything so could return quickly if needed.

Dave

Hi Cheryl, we live in Portishead about 5 miles from Clevedon. I was just wondering if I could leave a 13 year old on board rather than drag her around each port, she would be able to contact us by mobile if any probs as w wouldn't be going on excursions or anything so could return quickly if needed.

Dave

Dave, I know Portishead very well!!!!! My Auntie lives in Fishponds and I was just Skyping with her and my cousin! They are at the British Legion holiday place in Weston SM for a fortnight! The weather has been brillant!!!! I actually got to see the tide in for the first time!!!!! Whenever I go there, it is just mud like sand!!!!!!

Cheryl