Carnival Pride 'Welcome Aboard' Show

Hi, Can anyone whose sailed on the Pride recently tell me what time the 'Welcome Aboard' Show is?....

I saw in the funtimes from a few months to a year ago that it is around 10:30pm like on most other ships I've been on, I just want to confirm so I don't make our steakhouse reservation in conflict with it in case it's earlier than that.

Thanks in advance.

-Lauren

I don't know for sure, but since they only offer this show ONCE on the first evening, it's gonna be late, so that the folks who have traditional, late seating can attend. I'd bet that the show will be presented at 10, or 10:30 P.M. ;) I'm just off "Liberty, where the show was presented at 10 P.M.

"SKY"

In May on the Dream the Welcome Aboard show was at 8:30, we missed it we were in the steakhouse. That was the first time we have seen it at a time other than 10:30.

Edited by nwo4life

On the May 18th sailing, we missed it too because it was at 8:30pm! Cannot figure out why they had it so early. We heard that the main lounge was only half full. The scheduling of events throughout the entire cruise was our one and only complaint. Too many things going on at the same time! Or nothing at all. In fact, 2 nights during the cruise there was nothing going on in the main lounge at all! A really different cruise!

:cool: Bill