Anyone use the Enclave on Royal?

magicsoccer

We were on the Royal in March 2014. The price was $199 for the week. I inquired about daily passes and was told that only weekly ones would be sold. We did use the Enclave all week. However, IMHO I would not spend the money again. The heated beds were hardly warm. The water beds were not warm. We pretty much used the pool and a couple of the saunas. The changing areas were not very spacious and lacked simple things like tissues and trash containers. Nice but will not repeat. Not sure of the 10-day cruise price.

We were on the Royal in March 2014. The price was $199 for the week. I inquired about daily passes and was told that only weekly ones would be sold. We did use the Enclave all week. However, IMHO I would not spend the money again. The heated beds were hardly warm. The water beds were not warm. We pretty much used the pool and a couple of the saunas. The changing areas were not very spacious and lacked simple things like tissues and trash containers. Nice but will not repeat. Not sure of the 10-day cruise price.

Someone indicated on another thread that you have to buy for the entire voyage and the price is $40 per day. For us, that would be $440 per person and there are only two days at sea. I don't think that makes much sense. If they were to charge the same rate as the $199 for 7 days, that would still be $300 for the voyage or $600 per couple. We'd even pass on that.

The pool in the Enclave sounds nice. On another thread about the Enclave someone stated it was too hot and the staff would not adjust the temp. I am not about to spend that much money on something that may disappoint. You don't see to many comments about the Enclave.