123 Days Of Summer Rules

Luvtoeat

Does anyone know where to fund the rules that applied to the 123 days of summer promotion that ran a few months ago. We are trying to determine if the rates go down before final payment is due, if we can get the lower rate. Tried to find it on Carnivals web site but cannot locate anything. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Did that promotion only require a $50pp deposit, and final not due until 30 days prior to sailing?

If so, I am almost positive it has the same rules as Early Saver, in which case you are eligible for price drops up until 2 days before you sail.

Good Luck!:D:D

Did that promotion only require a $50pp deposit, and final not due until 30 days prior to sailing?

If so, I am almost positive it has the same rules as Early Saver, in which case you are eligible for price drops up until 2 days before you sail.

Good Luck!:D:D

LuvtoEat, I do not believe you are eligible for price protection up until 2 days before you sail. I am in the same situation as you, with some kind of promo (Fun, Sail, Sea Promo?) where I don't have to make final payment until 30 days prior to sailing.

Once you make final payment, you are not eligible for any price protection (price drops).

Still trying to figure this out for DS and his family. He booked under the 123 Days of Summer promotion which had a $50.00 per person cancellation penalty with final payment not due until 30 days before sailing. There is now a More=Merrier rate which looks to be about $200.00 lower but dont know if he can just change the rate program or if Carnival considers this a cancel and rebook and will take the penalty.

Good luck. We switched to this rate and tried to get a price drop well before final payment and was told it was too late. I went back and read and reread the terms and they are very vague but even though payment isn't due until 30 days out, the cancellation period is the standard time, which is how you qualify for price drops.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Still trying to figure this out for DS and his family. He booked under the 123 Days of Summer promotion which had a $50.00 per person cancellation penalty with final payment not due until 30 days before sailing. There is now a More=Merrier rate which looks to be about $200.00 lower but dont know if he can just change the rate program or if Carnival considers this a cancel and rebook and will take the penalty.

You need to call Carnival about this. But remember, if you change rates, full deposits will be due. Some have had their cruises cancelled because they didn't realize this.