Hello - And Sorry!

T5LHR

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I want to apologise for disappearing for so long. You were all so wonderfully helpful with my trip in 2012, and those of you whom I met onboard at the meet and greet were absolutely lovely.

I wish I had been able to sail again since then, but buying a house and moving out of London and a few other personal things going on have taken up all my time and available funds, so I had to distance myself from traveling for fun.

However, I am hopefully now back in the world of being able to book something again soon, with friends sailing on the 3rd of January QM2 eastbound NY-Southampton crossing, so may very well book that. There were some great single occupancy prices a few days ago, but can't find them at the moment, will have to have another look.

I hope you are all well, I apologise again for my silence, and look forward to being part of your community again!

Warm Regards from Buenos Aires!

T5

:)

Hello Linda!

I remember you very well. I still have the bottle of Cunard wine from the meet and greet! I look at it longingly with very fond memories.

Yes, unfortunately, work and then buying my first apartment took up all my time and money, so everything else has had to be put on the back-burner till now. A lot of hard work and money, but buying a home has been very well worth it.

I am looking at booking M502 NY to Southampton in January, for a bit of Atlantic action… :D Just looking at prices now. A friend is already booked, with his friend whom I don't know, but he is a massive Cunarder and rescues and restores old furniture and items from Cunard and has an amazing collection.

I hope you are well?

T5

Lovely to hear from you! It was great to meet you back in 2012. Hopefully you will be able to go on the January crossing - winter crossings are absolutely the best. We are trying out the Caribbean for our trip this year, but are back to a crossing for 2015 - Southampton to NY via Liverpool - it should be brilliant.

Enjoy BA - it's a great city, unless you drink and dance all night :)

Ah yes, the bottle of Cunard wine. I had forgotten the contest I proposed although I knew even before we started you would be the likely winner. If you are planning a January crossing you'd better start shopping now for that new wardrobe.

I best not get too ahead of myself… At least this time it will just be clothing… All the shoes and accessories are still good for several years yet… :)

I still have a rather lovely document holder too… :)

Lovely to hear from you! It was great to meet you back in 2012. Hopefully you will be able to go on the January crossing - winter crossings are absolutely the best. We are trying out the Caribbean for our trip this year, but are back to a crossing for 2015 - Southampton to NY via Liverpool - it should be brilliant.

Enjoy BA - it's a great city, unless you drink and dance all night :)

Thank you! Happy to be back.

Via Liverpool, brilliant! Like the proper good old days! :D

It is winter down here in Argentina and is actually rather cold here in BA, and we have had some rain too, so not too great. But the food is amazing, as always!

T5