Debarkation excursions - long Beach?

jusmadmema

I have searched here and on Princess site and can not find an answer. We debark in Long Beach after Hawaii cruise but flight home is at 9:30pm. Does Princess have tours that leave from the ship and after tour drop off at LAX?

I have searched here and on Princess site and can not find an answer. We debark in Long Beach after Hawaii cruise but flight home is at 9:30pm. Does Princess have tours that leave from the ship and after tour drop off at LAX?

Princess usually (about 99 per cent of the time) uses the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro. Carnival uses the Port of Long Beach.

If Princess isn't offering any post-cruise excursions (since we live in LA County, we just head home after cruises from this port, so I don't check to see what excursions they may offer), you can get a taxi and go to Long Beach anyway. Go to the Aquarium of the Pacific for a fun day. Supposedly they will hold your luggage at their front desk. You can even go for a walk on the waterfront or take the free bus (after getting your hands stamped before leaving the Aquarium) and head over to Shoreline Village which has shops and restaurants. Then return, retrieve your baggage (or see more of the attraction) and call a taxi to take you to the airport.

Princess has offered debarkation tours that drop you off at LAX providing your flight is later in the day. Check the cruise personalizer, or wait until you board. As others have stated your ship will embark and debark at the port of San Pedro, not Long Beach. I have not seen any Princess tours that drop you off at other area airports, ie. John Wayne and Long Beach.

You will be disembark in San Pedro, not Long Beach. Check your personalizer for any disembarkation excursions. There should be some offered.
Right. Princess uses the Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro. It's sort of near Long Beach but these are two very different cruise terminals. Whatever you plan to do, make sure your plans are from San Pedro, not Ling Beach.

My DH and I did a post-cruise excursion through Princess last November. We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific via bus (left our luggage on the bus) and after a great afternoon (be sure to buy "nectar" for the birds!). We also managed to squeeze in a "behind the scenes" which we really enjoyed. The excursion was available to those flying out of LAX after 3:30 pm. For us it was a great option. Enjoy your cruise!