Is lulu back with us?

Martita B.

Laurent - a he - was a much liked Hotel Director on Seabourn, then left for a while and I believe (but hope someone will confirm) is now back, as a Food and Beverage Manager, probably to go back to being a Hotel Director in due course. He is a lovely, quite young, person, popular with all passengers and I would think his staff also.

Laurent Lalouer, fondly called "Lulu", has certainly been a favorite crew staff for many, many years ~he left us a few years ago to open his own restaurant in France ~then rejoined Seabourn. After yet another go at owning a restaurant he is back! I am so delighted as theres just "no one like Lulu!"

Happy Sailing

Martita B

Judging from a recent Youtube video of the Sojourn leaving the port of Sete, he appears to be on that ship. I am surprised, however, that Seabourn took him back considering the way he left. According to the hotel manager who replaced him on the Pride a few years ago, he left without giving proper notice and without waiting for his replacement.