Received 1B Cabin with a Guarantee...

tings66

Hi all,

I was very lucky to get assigned a 1B cabin after I paid for my Guarantee verandah cabin. We are on Equinox in August. I'm wondering if I can call Celebrity and ask for another room within the same category?

thanks in advance...

If you are successful, please come back and post. I've read conflicting reports that some people have been able to and others haven't.

BTW, how's summer in the Maritimes?

Hi-- I just called Celebrity and it was no problem to change cabin location within my own category... I moved from a Forward cabin to mid ship on the hump. Quite happy right now considering I booked a guarantee.

BTW, summer in the maritimes is generally fantastic....late start to summer this year, but it's a beautiful time of year to visit!

Hi-- I just called Celebrity and it was no problem to change cabin location within my own category... I moved from a Forward cabin to mid ship on the hump. Quite happy right now considering I booked a guarantee.

BTW, summer in the maritimes is generally fantastic....late start to summer this year, but it's a beautiful time of year to visit!

I live in yarmouth we are going on a Med Cruise Oct 14 looking forward to it coming to Halifax July 5 for a few days to visit and shop nice to find someone else on CC fr the Nova Scotia:o

Hi all,

I was very lucky to get assigned a 1B cabin after I paid for my Guarantee verandah cabin. We are on Equinox in August. I'm wondering if I can call Celebrity and ask for another room within the same category?

thanks in advance...

Wow, that is a great assignment!