Evening dress

babybellebooboo

Hi

Hope someone can help regarding dress code on a night in the main dining room. I understand the black tie nights. But not 100% on the casual nights. Can husband wear jeans or chinos. Can he wear chino shorts. Can my 13 year old son wear jeans, chinos or chino shorts. Planning on a holiday shop but need an idea please

Regards Karen.

Hi

Hope someone can help regarding dress code on a night in the main dining room. I understand the black tie nights. But not 100% on the casual nights. Can husband wear jeans or chinos. Can he wear chino shorts. Can my 13 year old son wear jeans, chinos or chino shorts. Planning on a holiday shop but need an idea please

Regards Karen.

Chinos are fine but not shorts.

From the P&O site :

Stylish resort or leisurewear is ideal for Evening Casual nights, for example casual separates or dresses for ladies and open-neck polo shirts and casual trousers (not shorts) for men. A jacket and smart trousers can be worn but are not compulsory. Smart dark denim is also fine, but not trainers, football shirts or tracksuits.

Your son might get away with it though I don't think children have to adhere to dress code.

children refer to the toddler group-- not a 13 year old teen. who should wear long pants in the dining room.

Go to P&O web site, or Google P&O dress code.

Get to the frequently asked question section, then look at " is there a dress code on board"

There it gives all suitable attire for everybody.

On CC you will get answers from people who often do not want a dress code and you will end up with all sorts of replies.

Go to P&O web site, or Google P&O dress code.

Get to the frequently asked question section, then look at " is there a dress code on board"

There it gives all suitable attire for everybody.

On CC you will get answers from people who often do not want a dress code and you will end up with all sorts of replies.

Josy1953 quoted from the P&O website

Edited by tartanexile81

children refer to the toddler group-- not a 13 year old teen. who should wear long pants in the dining room.

Not according to P&O:

We apply the dress codes in the majority of restaurants and bars for passengers aged 18 and over.

Children

Children are of course welcome in all of our restaurants, when dining in the informal buffet restaurants children can be casually dressed, if children are going to be with you in the evening in the more formal restaurants and theatre then, even on our Black Tie and Smart evenings, children can still dress more casually adopting our Evening Casual dress code, although denim isn’t allowed on these nights.