Keeping in touch with children on board Azura

Invincible

We are taking our 2 granddaughters on their first cruise in August on Azura (we have cruised a number of times before including Azura) we are just wondering how we can keep in touch with them while we are on board particularly on sea days, they are not small children aged 12&14 and will not want to do everything the same as we do indeed we are hoping they will join in with the kids clubs, not a problem for the older one but the 12 year old will need to be signed in and out, if she wants to be with us how will we know, is there a pager system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are taking our 2 granddaughters on their first cruise in August on Azura (we have cruised a number of times before including Azura) we are just wondering how we can keep in touch with them while we are on board particularly on sea days, they are not small children aged 12&14 and will not want to do everything the same as we do indeed we are hoping they will join in with the kids clubs, not a problem for the older one but the 12 year old will need to be signed in and out, if she wants to be with us how will we know, is there a pager system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi there,

I'm not sure if your 12 year old will need to be signed in or out. The 9 - 12 year olds used to sign themselves in and out . I do know however that this policy is changing (don't know when however). I was concerned about our dd being able to sign herself in and out of the club aged 9 which I felt was too young and I was told that the policy was changing soon and 9-12 would need to signed in and new security measures were being brought in too.

If you need to contact your Granddaughters whilst in the kids club you may phone the kids club at any time from any ships phone (free of charge). The other option is to take some walkie talkies with you so you can contact them whenever you need to. I know they do have pagers for the younger children but I don't know about the older children.

Hope you have a great time - my dd loves the kids clubs, the only problem we have is getting her out of them!!!!! lol!

Sue