celebrity constellation CABIN 6107

rosapink

Hello, this is our first cruise with Celebrity but have done many with Cunard and other lines. We have asked for Accessible cabin and been allocated 6107. Does anyone know what it's like? Anyone stayed in any accessible cabin? Are the bathrooms large and fitted with adequate hand rails. Thank you for any help:confused:

Is an accessible cabin a handicapped cabin? If so the bathroom will have grab bars and there should be a fold down chair in the shower. There is no threshold to get into the bathroom and the bathrooms are huge. When we have had a handicapped cabin we have had one less closet as space was used for bathroom.

Pull up the ship's site then decks and see exactly where your cabin is.

Is an accessible cabin a handicapped cabin? If so the bathroom will have grab bars and there should be a fold down chair in the shower. There is no threshold to get into the bathroom and the bathrooms are huge. When we have had a handicapped cabin we have had one less closet as space was used for bathroom.

Pull up the ship's site then decks and see exactly where your cabin is.

Thank you Bonnie, I see where it is on deck plan, but would like more imfo on layout. On Cunard site they have photos of some Disabled cabins. But thanks for replying. Dianne

I've actually been in that cabin. It fit my scooter very easily, and the entire cabin is accessible. The only problem is that the roll in shower isn't sloped enough towards the drain, so the bathroom floods. What we do now is bring a couple of trash bags, we ask for extra towels that we roll up and put into the bags and put them on the floor to act as a barricade for the water. It's worked well for me to keep the rest of the bathroom floor dry.