To Die For Suites

sstraveler

Looking for the BEST suites on cruise ships. I know they all have them but what are the really special ones?

I know Royal Caribbean had the Loft Suites which seem really extravagant ... what others are out there if you want that type of experience.

QM2 has some similar suites .... NCL has some very large suites ....

Love to hear about the best suites and any super unique suite amenities that come along with them.

Thanks

My choice is the Haven on NCL. The shower is amazing and even has a rain shower head. The bathroom is to die for, then you have a separate living room / dining room / with an espresso bar. Will do this one again.

The Garden Villa on the NCL Star and NCL Dawn, as well as the deck 12 family suites on the same 2 ships. The family suites on 12 deck are a great price for a great room.

The GV's are huge and amazing!

We had the owners suite on the star one year and loved the two balcony one front and one on the side so much we booked it again the next year but ended up n the villa

One couldn't say enough about this room.

I was able to get my wife into the villa with out here knowing where the butler was taking us, as we walked into the living room with the wrap around front windows over the pool area when she asked was this some lounge, he said no

This is your cabin, she asked what about the bed ...... You have three beds and three baths, hot tub, steam room, deck large enough for. 200. She started to cry..... I was the MAN this week

This was a few years ago and if you had been watching the roll call for this cruise you would have seen that we asked anyone one the boat to Jon us during the sail away to visit our cabin... We had a great turn out of fellow CC members join us and tour are Villa.

The butler did great with a table of food and drinks out on our massive deck

We will some day return to the star and book the owners suite, if they move us we will not complain

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were fortunate to have a Crown Loft last Sept on Oasis. It was Awesome! I loved the 2-story-it was like a Townhouse! The shower upstairs had a rain shower and was huge. Loved the bed being upstairs and you could remotely open the blinds from your bed and look at the Sea! The balcony was huge, with nice chairs. We have previously had an Owner's Suite on Oasis, but I personally like the Crown Loft better. I hope we can do it again someday, most likely on the Allure.

An unusual category of suites is on several of the Princess ships. They are called Window Suites and have all the amenities of full suites except that there is no balcony.

Regent seven Seas call all their cabins suites because of the size and some of those have no balconies.

• 3 weeks later...
An unusual category of suites is on several of the Princess ships. They are called Window Suites and have all the amenities of full suites except that there is no balcony.

Regent seven Seas call all their cabins suites because of the size and some of those have no balconies.

We just booked one of the Princess Window Suites and I was wondering how it worked out for people. In the picture it almost looked like the window had some sort of slats over the windows?

• 2 weeks later...

The NCL Dawn Garden Villa was amazing!! We had 6 people in it in January 2013. We were treated like royalty from the minute we checked in until we were put in the limo (perk of room) to bring us to airport after cruise. Here are a few pictures:

living room

ry%3D480

my girls checking out the bedrooms

ry%3D480

view from our living room

ry%3D480

middle bedroom

ry%3D480

our private upper balcony

ry%3D480

front bedroom

ry%3D480