Problems retrieving reservation on NCL

Nana of four

Is anyone else having this problem? Log into NCL.com shows my name and number of days until cruise but it's been telling me for 2 months that they cannot retrieve my reservation at this time. I've called 3 times and am told it is because of the Bundle Package. I am getting frustrated with the results I am receiving from them.

Is anyone else having this problem? Log into NCL.com shows my name and number of days until cruise but it's been telling me for 2 months that they cannot retrieve my reservation at this time. I've called 3 times and am told it is because of the Bundle Package. I am getting frustrated with the results I am receiving from them.

Try switching browsers. I typically use Google Chrome but for some reason I have the same problem logging into my account. If I use Firefox it works fine.

I've been having the "green bar" error "We could not could not complete your request at this time. Please try again, or contact us at 1-866-234-7350 for assistance." I called and was told that they are "working on it". The only thing I can do is pre-pay service charges and pre-register the people in the cabin. It has been a bit frustrating waiting for them to fix it.

Same here for me. I have also been told they are working on it. Makes me nuts because I am a planner and I want to see everything. I too have a "bundle" deal. I seriously think that's the problem. I guess we will jus have to be patient. Ugh!

Same problem here - I called yesterday and was on hold for 25 minutes. It's a "problem with the bundles" and "they are aware of the problem". I posted a comment on NCL's Facebook page. Maybe you could post on FaceBook or Twitter about the problem and try getting their attention?

Very, very frustrating!

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't "view my reservations" or "make a payment" after I log in to my NCL. It shows my booked cruises but I still just get a "green bar" telling me to call. When I call I get put on hold forever and then am told they are working on it. Yes, it is a bundle package with air/hotel/cruise. Suggestions?

I had that problem ( unable to log in ) and when I called it turned out it was due to my son and my husband having the same name. Since my husband has no middle name we always use the middle initial for our son , it is not usually a problem but it was a glitch in the NCL system . They fixed it for me to get into the reservation, then the next day the system sent an email telling me they merged my husbands account because he had 2 Latitudes accounts. I thought nothing of it until I went to finish on line check in- every time I entered the information for one person , the other persons changed to the same information - after calling NCL , they were able to add my son's middle name to the reservation and finally I could print the docs.