Which Seattle Pier for Grand Princess

K D cruiser

We're leaving on the Grand in a few weeks, and our travel documents state that we're leaving from Seattle Pier 91. I just checked the bridge cam and it shows that the Grand is currently docked at Pier 61.

Don't all the Princess ships leave from Pier 91? Or do they move them from time to time? And if we're switched, will we be notified or is the bridge cam wrong?

Just checking because I've arranged a shuttle to take us to Pier 91.

We're leaving on the Grand in a few weeks, and our travel documents state that we're leaving from Seattle Pier 91. I just checked the bridge cam and it shows that the Grand is currently docked at Pier 61.

Don't all the Princess ships leave from Pier 91? Or do they move them from time to time? And if we're switched, will we be notified or is the bridge cam wrong?

Just checking because I've arranged a shuttle to take us to Pier 91.

My experience in Seattle is that when in-transit Princess uses the downtown pier 66 but for embarkation/disembarkation they use pier 91.

Searching online I found this PDF file of the Seattle cruise terminal schedules and NCL uses the downtown pier 66 and Princess uses pier 91.

http://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Documents/2014_Cruise_Schedule.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

That is strange....I see the caption on the bridgecam, but are you sure that it's not a mistake, and that the ship is actually at Pier 91?

The NCL Pearl is supposed to be at Pier 66, but its bridgecam has not been updated since last night...so hard to compare...:confused:

Edited by bob brown

It is definitely a typo. AIS shows her at pier 91 and when I look at the bridge cam, that's the scene I remember from our cruise on the Golden which left pier 91.

I concur. That's Pier 91.