Med fly cruises

sunny seas

Love sailing from Southampton so not sure if we would choose to fly. Got back from Majorca yesterday (not a cruise holiday)and definately would avoid airports as much as possible.

Wondering if fly cruise popular and if P and O will continue next year.

Sunnyseas

Love sailing from Southampton so not sure if we would choose to fly. Got back from Majorca yesterday (not a cruise holiday)and definately would avoid airports as much as possible.

Wondering if fly cruise popular and if P and O will continue next year.

Sunnyseas

They are continuing with Oceana as Ventura is too big for Venice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P&O are still continuing Fly Cruising next year but with the Oceana due to the new bans on cruise ships in Venice???

I am still considering booking the Ventura Fly Cruise in August but still like you am not sure about flying

I'm sure whatever you choose will be enjoyable

P&O are still continuing Fly Cruising next year but with the Oceana due to the new bans on cruise ships in Venice???

I am still considering booking the Ventura Fly Cruise in August but still like you am not sure about flying

I'm sure whatever you choose will be enjoyable

You could try the train with an overnight, leave London around lunchtime be in Venice 08.00 the next morning.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I cannot imagine where you'd safely keep luggage for a cruise on the overnight sleeper - even in 1st class, the compartment is tiny.

Better option may be an overnight stop in Switzerland; Lucerne has decent hotels an easy walk from the station.

We have just returned from a Ventura fly cruise (Genoa to Venice) which included charter flights through BA. I hate flying, loathe check-in desks, and despise airports in general. However, the experience was brilliant: check in was a breeze (we called to reserve our seats a few days before we went and reception booked them the other day for the return flight) we left the ship at 10.30 this morning, were at Marco Polo by 11, and in the lounge by 11.30. The slight negative was that we had to have a coach transfer from Nice airport to Genoa on arrival, but it was well handled and wasn't too bad: comfortable seats, a little over 2 and a half hours, but very scenic.

We have fly cruised before with NCL, and been on lots of package holidays, but the transfers/flight situation with P&O was the best/easiest we have ever experienced!