Does entertainment cost extra?

This is our first cruise with Norwegian. I've noticed on my planning page for our Alaskan cruise on the Jewel that there is an entertainment section. It doesn't have anything under it yet(we're 55 days out). Does NCL charge for their shows? If not, what will be under this option?

This is our first cruise with Norwegian. I've noticed on my planning page for our Alaskan cruise on the Jewel that there is an entertainment section. It doesn't have anything under it yet(we're 55 days out). Does NCL charge for their shows? If not, what will be under this option?

As a rule NCL don't charge for their shows.

There are some specific shows which include a meal (on the Epic, Breakaway and Getaway) which have a charge, and I believe that there are occasionally murder mystery shows or ones including wine tasting which also have a charge.

On the newer ships there is a requirement to reserve a place for some of the shows, even though there is no charge for them.

None of that should be relevant to you on the Jewel. I expect that the entertainment section will continue to have nothing under it.

I can't imagine entertainment on the Jewel costing anything extra. There are a few shows, on the newer mega ships with extra charges, but the Jewel would not be one of them. Enjoy the cruise and enjoy the wonderful NCL entertainment.