Hawaiian cruise in March/April 2015, weather?

Lavendar Lace

Cool/cold out of LA for a day or two both going to HI and returning as you sail through the California Current which flows from the Gulf of Alaska to Baja CA. It could be a bit choppy as well.

As you approach and leave the islands, it'll be warmer and nice. Rain is more of a possibility in March than April.

Edited by Pam in CA

We just did Hawaii in April. The first two days were cool and somewhat overcast. Then it warmed up and we had great weather in the islands (80's). Same cool weather the last two days coming back with somewhat choppy seas. Great cruise!

Thanks Pam for the info on the Hawaiian cruise weather! By the way, DH and I are on the Sept.10,2014 Trans-Atlantic out of Copenhagen on the Royal Princess, which I think you're on also! Should be great fun!!!
Yes, I'm on that cruise. If you haven't joined the roll call, I urge you to do so. Great group of people planning a number of events. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1935711 Edited by Pam in CA