Any Sun fun lately?

A nice quite spot for breakfast is Modernos. They have waffles, eggs, fruits, bacon, sausage, juice, coffee, rolls/Danishes and other quick foods set up as a small buffet (waffles, eggs, omelets cooked to order). Quicker than the MDR and less crowed then the garden café and great out doors.

Another great tip. Thanks for the heads up!

The Sun is a great ship. We took our first cruise on her in 2011 and will be back on her next year for our 5th just a couple weeks before you. I can't wait to see her again.

We will both be escaping the winter weather!

I noticed you have some cabins booked in the aft. We are having an aft mini-suite for the first time. We have always stayed mid-ship, but have heard so much about staying on the back of the ship. What is your favorite thing about staying in this area?

A nice quite spot for breakfast is Modernos. They have waffles, eggs, fruits, bacon, sausage, juice, coffee, rolls/Danishes and other quick foods set up as a small buffet (waffles, eggs, omelets cooked to order). Quicker than the MDR and less crowed then the garden café and great out doors.

At lunch time, Modernos has a pasta bar and a pizza area. Not as crowded as the buffet areas. Check the dailies for breakfast and lunch times as the time is a bit shorter.

We will both be escaping the winter weather!

I noticed you have some cabins booked in the aft. We are having an aft mini-suite for the first time. We have always stayed mid-ship, but have heard so much about staying on the back of the ship. What is your favorite thing about staying in this area?

We have stayed in the aft 4 times now on the Sun. Changing it up for our January cruise. My favorite thing is the sound of the wake. So serene. Words can not discribe it. It is also close to everything but far enough aft that you do not have alot of noise. We are doing fwd this time. We will see the difference. The Sun is my favorite ship. Very intimate. Not too many people, always something to do and a very friendly crew. I am looking forward to Carlos bakery that I understand is going to be on the ship. The cake boss pastries. Now that would be a treat. The Great Outdoors is also a wonderful place to sit for a meal or to just sit. I think there may be a few other changes since we were on her a few years ago. It's always good to find something new but even nicer to feel at home. :D

You can't go wrong with the Sun...Enjoy your cruise.

Hi all. I am getting withdrawal symptoms- haven't cruised in almost a year!

I am anxiously awaiting my cruise in Feb. on the Sun. I haven't seen any posts lately from "Sun" cruisers. Can anyone share any little tidbits of info to look forward to?;)

We totally loved our Sun cruise last Feb. She is an amazing ship with a great crew.

We sail her again in December. I can't wait. You can check out my first photo book from our Feb cruise. The link is in my signature.