Seattle Shuttle vs. Seattle Airport Service

joromay

Just back from our trip and what a trip it was! I posted a review, so hopefully, it will come up. However, I wanted to let everyone know that Seattle Shuttle was wonderful! Melinda was very accommodating and service was excellent! We were picked up at the airport in a large white van that easily accommodated us and our luggage! We ended up splitting our group for the shuttle to the pier since we wanted to get there as early as possible and my sister didn't want to leave until later and they accommodate us as well. On the way home, we were off the ship by 7:30 am and at the airport by 8:20 am. I would highly recommend them so give them a call at 2064238388

I submitted a member's review, but I may do a follow-up since I forgot to discuss embarkation and debarkation which were a total breeze! I had stressed so much about this and it was no problem! We were on board by 10:30 am, in our room by 1 pm (with luggage waiting outside the room when we first got there) and we walked off ship with our luggage by 7:30 am. Absolutely no problems whatsoever!

Based on the positive reviews, I booked with Seattle Express for the trip from Seattle Cruise Terminal to airport after my cruise at the end of August. Emailed Matt and he responded quickly with answers to my questions. It's $12 per person one way and they have a shuttle leaving every 15 minutes starting at 7:30 PM. I emailed him back and reserved space for our party of 8. You need to make a reservation but you don't need to pay in advance. I'll let you know how it goes when I return.

'

Based on the positive reviews, I booked with Seattle Express for the trip from Seattle Cruise Terminal to airport after my cruise at the end of August. Emailed Matt and he responded quickly with answers to my questions. It's $12 per person one way and they have a shuttle leaving every 15 minutes starting at 7:30 PM. I emailed him back and reserved space for our party of 8. You need to make a reservation but you don't need to pay in advance. I'll let you know how it goes when I return.

'

We just used them on Tues. Good service, I would recommend them.

Thanks for the followup on Seattle Shuttle ! Glad they worked out for you. Ill have to check them out.

Are you doing a trip review on the Alaska forum? or did you put it on the REVIEWS forum?

I posted it on the Alaska forum thread you started; hope you like it and thanks for starting that!