QM2 - Deck 4 "Atrium View"?

T5LHR

I wonder if there is someone on here in the know about this…

On the deck plans, it lists HB Atrium View interior staterooms as decks 5 and 6, making a total of 12 that I can see. However, when I look at pictures of the atrium etc. there are 3 decks of atrium view windows, on 4, 5 and 6… If there are only cabins on 5 and 6, does anyone know what is in their place on deck 4?

Possibly office or service space? Just curious for noise and the likes.

Thank you!

T5

:)

Deck 4 is atrium view also.

5006348895_14985e3228.jpg

Grand Lobby

I'm not sure Atrium View rooms are worth any premium over a regular inside. You really mostly see the opposite atrium window and the lighting doesn't change enough (at all?) over the course of a day to tell you whether it's day or night.

Thanks for the reply… Odd, as there are no cabins on deck 4 for HB grade and just blank white space on the deck plan…

I have an HB guarantee, as all the interline rates were the same no matter which inside cabin grade was booked, so the agent took the highest she could. So, if I do, or do not get one, no great shakes.

Odd, as there are no cabins on deck 4 for HB grade and just blank white space on the deck plan…

The Deck 4 windows are blanks, no cabins behind the blinds, the whole thing (window frame and blind) is just for effect.

No idea what (crew space, store etc) is behind them however, where the cabins should be.

Hope this helps :) .

Edited by pepperrn

The Deck 4 windows are blanks, no cabins behind the blinds, the whole thing (window frame and blind) is just for effect.

No idea what (crew space, store etc) is behind them however, where the cabins should be.

Thanks Pepper Grinder! :D

That was what I was wondering… Makes the possibility of upgrade fairy meddling even more likely if there are 12, not 18 HB cabins… :)

T5

Pepper, I don't know how you have acquired such depth of "insider" knowledge!!!! You must be very observant or you make good friends with members of the crew!!! Interesting information! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to be back on the QM2 to look for secret passages and false rooms myself : )