Splendor steak house

broadway13

The filet mignon is always great. You can have the smaller cut with the lobster tail or the larger cut without the tail. The last time I was on Splendor I did the steakhouse the first night. I enjoyed it a lot and went back later in the week. Make sure you get the jumbo shrimp cocktail. It was great!

Enjoy the steakhouse and enjoy your sailing on Splendor.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Having just returned from the Splendor and my husband's disastrous meal (and lack of service), I would suggest not wasting your money in the steakhouse. My husband ordered the shrimp cocktail, which were slightly larger than those served in the main dining room and tasted bagged (in other words, defrosted and served). His crab cake was dry, my french onion soup was burnt, the caesar salad was just okay and his steak (strip) was so tough, he gave up trying to eat it.

Our experience on the Carnival Sunshine was much better - excellent food all around and well worth the money (service was not great but the good food made up for it). Save your money and dine at a steakhouse on land instead (Texas Roadhouse has better steak and is fairly cheap for a steakhouse).

I will post a review of our meal later this week.

Having just returned from the Splendor and my husband's disastrous meal (and lack of service), I would suggest not wasting your money in the steakhouse. My husband ordered the shrimp cocktail, which were slightly larger than those served in the main dining room and tasted bagged (in other words, defrosted and served). His crab cake was dry, my french onion soup was burnt, the caesar salad was just okay and his steak (strip) was so tough, he gave up trying to eat it.

Our experience on the Carnival Sunshine was much better - excellent food all around and well worth the money (service was not great but the good food made up for it). Save your money and dine at a steakhouse on land instead (Texas Roadhouse has better steak and is fairly cheap for a steakhouse).

I will post a review of our meal later this week.

Wow, that's disappointing. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. We were looking forward to going in October. Hope they get it together by then.