Recent pax on Milli feedback needed

kborth

You're right -- reviews of Millie are all certainly mixed -- some say "best cruise ever" some say "avoid at all costs" but look more closely at any review. What is it that they are objecting to or praising? "The weather was terrible and we couldn't see anything" "the weather was terrific and we had a wonderful time". Now, neither of these is Celebrity's doing. "The food at the buffet was terrible and we couldn't find what we wanted to eat" "the food at the buffet was fine and we always were able to get what we wanted" Now, who would you believe?

Pretend you are at the Olympics -- throw out the high score and the low score. The truth is somewhere in between.

We just got off her after a northbound Alaska.

We took the ultimate dining plan (which was FABULOUS!...and worth the money), but I will say that the people who were eating in the MDR were not too thrilled.

The ship was in fine shape, and very clean. There were a couple of worn areas, but nothing major. Our cabin was kept immaculately, and the staff were VERY friendly and helpful.

The entertainment was very good, and varied. I honestly don't know what some of the complainers were upset about, unless it was the cuisine, which for us, was beyond fantastic.

She's a very comfortable ship, and never felt crowded, even though we found out our sailing was booked solid.

I wrote a review, but it has not appeared yet.

We took the ultimate dining plan (which was FABULOUS!...and worth the money), but I will say that the people who were eating in the MDR were not too thrilled.

The ship was in fine shape, and very clean. There were a couple of worn areas, but nothing major. Our cabin was kept immaculately, and the staff were VERY friendly and helpful.

The entertainment was very good, and varied. I honestly don't know what some of the complainers were upset about, unless it was the cuisine, which for us, was beyond fantastic.

She's a very comfortable ship, and never felt crowded, even though we found out our sailing was booked solid.

That,s good to know . Thanks very much

Sounds great that you had an enjoyable time! :)

We lokked u some feedback at a travel agent where we usually book - also there the feedback ranges between good and very good.

So I think we can book her for Alaska 2015.

Anyone else with 2014 Alaska feedback?? :)