TA Weather

I have done 3 transatlantic crossings, one in an ocean view, one in an inside and one in a balcony. My next TA is in November on the Epic, and Ill be in a balcony. I really enjoy spending large parts of those leisurely sea days on the balcony. As far as weather goes, my two November crossings from Barcelona were wonderful. Calm seas and about 80 degrees on the crossing. The eastbound one I just completed also had calms seas but it was cooler since we were headed to England. Hope this helps some.

I have done several TA's and I would say go for Oceanview or balcony.It can be very rough on a TA for a couple of days and it's hard to take rough seas in an inside with no horizon for reference.

Also had TA's where it's been flat calm all the way,it really is a lottery.If you plan for a couple of rough days then anything better is a bonus.

TA's are my favourite cruise type as I just love sea days onboard a ship.Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pack at least one pair of shorts! On my crossing I had some coolie pants and a skirt, but I was wishing I had tossed in shorts, it was so warm! Actually I would have been better off with just one pair of trousers instead of the 3 that I packed.