Anyone use the FTTF program?

2funcruzin

I think you made a good purchase. It's worth the $50 bucks to guarantee you priority boarding and everything else it offers instead of just hoping for the best.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Yes just one

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

IMO, if you arrive early, it's worth it! I travel solo and it's a PITA trying to juggle my luggage and get something to eat. I purchased it for my last cruise and my luggage actually beat me to the cabin (there was a boarding delay). Now I purchase it as soon as I book the cruise. :D

I have had it twice and it has paid for itself twice, but in different ways.

Fascination-one tender port-got on early, walked to cabin, which was ready, unloaded my stuff, our luggage was there, went up to the lido and had lunch without spending 30 or so minutes trying to find a table. And when we tendered to LSC, we simple went to guest services, they hold an elevator for you, you walk past the line, get on the tender and off you go.:D

Elation-no tender ports-cabin wasn't ready, luggage wasn't there, we got someone else's luggage, but we didn't have to wait in line at guest services to complain.:p

In fact since they quarantee that your cabin will be ready, they refunded us the 50-well we got an OBC for the 50.00 :rolleyes: worthe every penny.;)

And yes, I have it for my next cruise too.:)

We used it last year on our first CCL cruise and it was great. I will definitely try to purchase it again for 2016 if it's offered. The only thing I didn't like is that even though DH and I dropped our luggage at the same porter and they were both clearly marked as FTTF he got his luggage right away and mine didn't arrive until after sail away.

From what I understand and please correct me if I'm wrong because I just booked it too. Everyone in the same cabin will get FTTF with the same benefits but only 1 person has to purchase it. You should have had your luggage too and the FTTF tags.

From what I understand and please correct me if I'm wrong because I just booked it too. Everyone in the same cabin will get FTTF with the same benefits but only 1 person has to purchase it. You should have had your luggage too and the FTTF tags.

Yes that is right. Be sure to reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags so they reflect the FTTF.