Question about alcohol

ghezzy

Hey all, this is my first time on a carnival cruise (can't wait!) and I saw under manage my cruise they offer 4pack of beer for $22 how does that work, do I just go to a bar and present something or are they delivered to my room or does the bartender check my card to see how many I have left?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you buy them from the Fun Shops online, they are delivered to your cabin and will be waiting for you when you board. Unless you're sailing from Texas, then alcohol is delivered the next day (or so I've read).

I don't know if they're iced down or not. I'd like to know.

Otherwise, you can just buy a bucket of beer from one of the bars. You'll get those in a bucket of ice.

If you buy them from the Fun Shops online, they are delivered to your cabin and will be waiting for you when you board. Unless you're sailing from Texas, then alcohol is delivered the next day (or so I've read).

I don't know if they're iced down or not. I'd like to know.

Otherwise, you can just buy a bucket of beer from one of the bars. You'll get those in a bucket of ice.

And when you order through the website you have to pay when you order. The order should be waiting for you in your cabin on boarding day except as noted above for Texas sailings apparently.

Thanks a lot for the fast replies, one last question since they will be delivered when I board will they be cold? :D just wondering

Thanks a lot for the fast replies, one last question since they will be delivered when I board will they be cold? :D just wondering

Unless you get a very good steward, no. You'll have 4 beers and a bucket. You'll have to ask for it to be iced. However, I took my champagne to a bar and asked for a bucket and the bartender swapped my hot bottle for a cold one and put it in an iced bucket. ;)

Fist-pumping gleeful rum runner!!!