Liberty Review

jeff33436

To snorkel in Grand Turk, we just walked past the beach/pool area at the port and walked (to the left as you face the beach) and we came upon Jack's Shack (see all the postings on Jack's Shack) which was just a 10 minute walk. Great beach, great snorkeling!

Did you ever find out why you docked at a different terminal upon return?

We have used the off-site parking facility you mentioned many times when sailing out of Port Canaveral and never had a problem. They were always very organized, courteous, and efficient.

That's Music Broadway. I loved those guys, especially the one who dances around and makes funny faces. I could sit and listen to them all night.

We walked by once and saw this fellow hopping along and did a double take until I looked again and realized what was happening.

Still think it is an awful place to put the band.

Did you ever find out why you docked at a different terminal upon return?

We have used the off-site parking facility you mentioned many times when sailing out of Port Canaveral and never had a problem. They were always very organized, courteous, and efficient.

They also did that the week before. Happy we used off site parking and got quick pickup instead of waiting for bus to take us to first dock.

Nice review, glad to hear the CD was good, if not excellent. We will be sailing the Liberty in October, hope Cory is still there. Is there anyway to find out??

We thought Cory was excellent and had a couple of nice conversations with him.

go to JH blog and you will see a current listing of CD's and how long they will be on the ship.

We walked by once and saw this fellow hopping along and did a double take until I looked again and realized what was happening.

Still think it is an awful place to put the band.

I totally agree. They need to be in a lounge where people can sit and really enjoy them. We stood in the bar area for what seemed like an hour one night. The next night we got seats there kinda of behind them and that wasn't good either. Still loved them, great band.

Edited by Terre

[

And to the Unflappable lady from Canada Miss Liz, who did the Trivia contests for the most part.........Just the right amount of no nonsense allowed or you do the chicken dance and a lot of fun and laughs. She handled small groups and huge groups with poise and humor. I admired her. That is a tough job and she did it well.

We had her on the Sensation this last year.