Prepaid Coffee Card w/ GTY Booking

CMale86

We are sailing on the Grand to Alaska on 8/17 and booked a guaranteed balcony. We did receive a room assignment about 2 weeks ago but I think I have read threads discussing how that may not be our final stateroom. I want to prepay for a coffee card and the order form has a spot to fill in your stateroom number. Does anyone think there would be an issue upon delivery of the order in case our room changes between now and then?

Thank you!

We are sailing on the Grand to Alaska on 8/17 and booked a guaranteed balcony. We did receive a room assignment about 2 weeks ago but I think I have read threads discussing how that may not be our final stateroom. I want to prepay for a coffee card and the order form has a spot to fill in your stateroom number. Does anyone think there would be an issue upon delivery of the order in case our room changes between now and then?

Thank you!

No they will figure it out. ;)

Just to be sure, make sure Princess emails you a receipt when you purchase the coffee card. Bring a copy of the receipt with you to prove you purchased it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums app

Just to be sure, make sure Princess emails you a receipt when you purchase the coffee card. Bring a copy of the receipt with you to prove you purchased it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums app

Good idea! :)

Yes, we just came back from the Star in Alaska and I had a great deal of difficulty getting my "prepaid" coffee card even though I brought my receipt with me. It took 3 days for someone to finally give me a card. I suggest you wait and purchase the card onboard....would have been so much easier. I will never prepay for Princess gifts again!:D BTW, I did not think the coffee was much better than what you could get everywhere else and I am a huge coffee addict-Grind my own beans etc. LOL!

Yes, we just came back from the Star in Alaska and I had a great deal of difficulty getting my "prepaid" coffee card even though I brought my receipt with me. It took 3 days for someone to finally give me a card. I suggest you wait and purchase the card onboard....would have been so much easier. I will never prepay for Princess gifts again!:D

A few months ago, it took another poster until 9:00PM on

the first day to resolve an issue with her pre-paid soda sticker.

A few months ago, it took another poster until 9:00PM on

the first day to resolve an issue with her pre-paid soda sticker.

Yes, we just came back from the Star in Alaska and I had a great deal of difficulty getting my "prepaid" coffee card even though I brought my receipt with me. It took 3 days for someone to finally give me a card. I suggest you wait and purchase the card onboard....would have been so much easier. I will never prepay for Princess gifts again!:D BTW, I did not think the coffee was much better than what you could get everywhere else and I am a huge coffee addict-Grind my own beans etc. LOL!

Oh, wow...this is good to know. I think I'll just save the hassle & wait then! For me, I almost exclusively drink iced coffee/iced lattes so that's why I like to get the coffee card :)

Oh, wow...this is good to know. I think I'll just save the hassle & wait then! For me, I almost exclusively drink iced coffee/iced lattes so that's why I like to get the coffee card :)

Depending on the ship -- you will have to go to the international cafe,

or some similar place to order your latte. With the first order, purchase

the coffee card. Easy-peasy.