Champagne by the glass on the Breakaway?

Does anyone know if they still sell Champagne by the glass on the Breakaway? I have been told, by NCL, that they continued to sell Champagne by the glass in Ocean Blue and The Raw Bar on the Breakaway when they stopped it on the other ships, do they still do it?

Yes, I am one of those Wayne Campbell Americans who refers to all sparkling whites as "champagne" because as long as I enjoy the taste it doesn't much matter where it came from. I just want my breakfast mimosa and maybe a glass with dessert, so I'm glad to hear it'll be available

I'm wondering the same thing, best I've been able to find is this:

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/WineList_Fleetwide_03172014.pdf

That list appears to show that only the Villa Sandi Prosecco is available by the glass, so at least that's something!

That list only show the Prosecco available by the glass but since the menu at Ocean Blue and the Raw Bar was different before maybe it's still possible to get a glass of Champagne there.

Thank you for the link. It's still interesting to see even if it didn't really answered my question.

Yes, I am one of those Wayne Campbell Americans who refers to all sparkling whites as "champagne" because as long as I enjoy the taste it doesn't much matter where it came from. I just want my breakfast mimosa and maybe a glass with dessert, so I'm glad to hear it'll be available

I agree that if the taste is good it doesn't matter where it comes from but so far I have never found a cheap sparkling wine which is near as good as Champagne.

Champagne is not only about where it comes from even if Champagne can only be made in that specific region in France.

To call all sparkling wines Champagne is like calling all seafood lobster.

I can enjoy a glass of Cava or Prosecco too but it's NOT Champagne!

Apologies, I made a random reference to a dated movie (Wayne's World) and my point didn't come across. I'm well aware of the differences between champagne and sparkling whites (I'm a big Moet drinker on-shore), and while I didn't answer your question, I wanted to share the one bit of helpful information I had found on the subject with that link.

Apologies, I made a random reference to a dated movie (Wayne's World) and my point didn't come across. I'm well aware of the differences between champagne and sparkling whites (I'm a big Moet drinker on-shore), and while I didn't answer your question, I wanted to share the one bit of helpful information I had found on the subject with that link.

No reason to apologize!

The link was defenitely interesting even if it didn't answered my question.

In your other post you just said that for you it's not important where the sparkling wine come from as long as it tastes good and I agree on that even if I still haven't find a cheap sparkling wine which is near as good as Champagne.