Time of flight from CPH to LHR

We will be disembarking the Regal Princess in Copenhagen and flying to London. What is the earliest comfortable time for the flight to London. I assume 10:50 AM is too early to not have to stress about making the flight . Is that correct? Do you suggest taking the Princess transportation to the airport or are we better off taking a cab? Our cruise is in April 2015.

I'm sure you read all the horror stories of getting off at the new port. By the time of your trip I am sure things will be much more worked out. so, not sure you can make that call just yet which would be better. I guess it depends on how much they are charging for the transfer. if it's reasonable I'd just go with it.

It will also depend on the lines at CPH airport it is usually very busy & unorganized the few time we have flown from there

Taxi fees are about 450 to 550DKK per taxi so you can make your choice

http://www1.cmport.com/en/business/cruise-ships/passenger-information

I would pre book a taxi if you plan on the early flight ;)

We are taking the same flight on July 29. We arrive in port on the 28th and decided just to spend an extra day in Copenhagen. It's a wonderful city and takes the worry out of your last day of cruising. Staying at the Crowne Plaza Airport location.

We arrived off the Royal this past June and could have made a 7:00am flight--but had changed from that flight because we did not want to have to worry about it during the cruise. If your arrival is scheduled for 5:00am you should have no problem with a 10:50 flight, believe Princess is fine with that flight time also. We did the earliest walk off and there were cabs waiting there--Princess Transfers do not start until later, but if you do the earliest you should be fine.