Excursions

Jospen

Can anyone let me know how we can book excursions onboard. Can you book them via the TV? Thanks

No The TV's are not interactive

Visit the Tour Office Desk on Board or through the Voyage

personaliser prior to boarding.

Edited by Pennbank

The hours for the tour office will be printed in the Daily Programme. If you pre-book on the Voyage Personaliser they will be charged to you at time of booking. You can wait to book on board and then the charges will appear on your final statement at the end of the trip or if you have on board credit they will be deducted from that.

Some tours book up early and if you wait until you board you do run the risk of it not being available and the price of the tour might have gone up.

I usually stop by the Tour Office desk immediately after boarding. While I've found the office is normally closed at that time, updated printed tour information and booking forms are available on the counter. (That's how I learned that a port had been changed on one of our QM2 cruises a few years ago!)

You can then fill out the form for the tour you're interested in taking, and drop the form in the box outside the tour office. I did that once and the confirmation and tickets were delivered to my cabin early the next morning. -S.

Edited by Salacia

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Can you put a second choice request on the form? We have OBC and want to use that for excursions. We will go to the desk first. What time can we board the QM2 ?

Edited by Jospen

You will likely have a paper like the one below in your stateroom when you arrive. They also have copies of these on the desk at the Tour Office even if they are not open. There is a box in which you can put your completed form at any time.

084_zpse0e20bc0.jpg[/img]

prefer to take a private, non-organized shore excursion. in this case a walking tour of the soton mile, or part thereof. can anyone tell me what customs and immigration procedures are, and if it is possible to take public transport from the dock to the northernmost point.

thanks.