B B King

bunny100

Just found out that B B King Band will be on the Zuiderdam in December 2014. I will be on this ship January 2, 2015, does anyone know if the band will still be on the ship in January? I cannot find the schedule for them.

Just found out that B B King Band will be on the Zuiderdam in December 2014. I will be on this ship January 2, 2015, does anyone know if the band will still be on the ship in January? I cannot find the schedule for them.

They should be. The HAL site says that they are "Returning December 8th." In the past the BB King page used to say "through MM/DD/YYYY" if they were scheduled to leave.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Simple.action?requestPage=bbkings_bluesclub

I do not see any dates next to Eurodam in reference to the BB King band. I am taking that as a good sign they'll still be there in November.

Does anyone know ?

thanks

I think so. Earlier in the year when there were end dates for some of the ships. Now it's just start dates.

Dang. Our next two cruises are on the Veendam and Amsterdam, and there are no performances on those ships - due to lack of space I assume. We enjoyed them on the Zuiderdam last March. They played so much more than just "blues."

It looks that way. There's a "Search for a Cruise" option on the HAL site that sticks this:

&WT.ac=BBKing_Plan

on the end of the URL. That's supposed to make the searches refine to only include BB King sailings.

Of course, that assumes it's programmed correctly in the HAL system, but it sure looks like a "Yes."