Thomson Spirit Photos

I'm sure you would love her :)

We sailed on her in 2011 in the Adriatic and are due to go on her in just under 7 weeks to Iceland, Norway,Shetland and Stornaway. Our last call is Bergen. We visited there last year on our Crown Princess Fjords cruise and we are looking forward to visiting again(despite the cost of beer :eek:)and using the funicular this time. We loved Norway and couldn't believe how beautiful the scenery is :)

QUOTE from the blog "This afternoon Thomson Spirit called at Bergen on the final stop of her current cruise."

Yes, she's returning to Newcastle to collect many of us for the Arctic Affair. See the roll call for names -

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962622

Edited by Malch_uk

Thanks all for the information, Glad the photos are of interest. I'll definitely look into taking a cruise on Thomson Spirit soon.

Just out of interest, what are her interiors like? Is she being well maintained or has she gone a little rough around the edges? Looking up close at her exterior she is certainly showing signs of her age!

Thanks all for the information, Glad the photos are of interest. I'll definitely look into taking a cruise on Thomson Spirit soon.

Just out of interest, what are her interiors like? Is she being well maintained or has she gone a little rough around the edges? Looking up close at her exterior she is certainly showing signs of her age!

I think 'a little rough around the edges' would sum it up perfectly.;):)

However we still enjoy our cruises on her.

• 3 weeks later...
I've just been looking through these photos again. Can anyone tell me what the white plastic dome is for on Thomson Spirit's aft deck?

The 'dome' right aft is actually a covered stage where the band perform during deck parties etc. Celebration has one too but hers is rectangular.