Century verandah cabin that sleeps 4

zelker

Am considering booking the Century and the cabin I have on hold is a C1 that can sleep up to 4 people. From the few photos I've seen, it looks like the sofa is really more like an oversized chair so suspect 2 people cannot sleep on it, at least not comfortably, so is there an upper berth in those cabins and if so, hoping someone can describe it (in the wall? the ceiling? and where in the cabin is it?) - or better yet, does someone have a photo?

Thanks!

The upper berth will be in the ceiling, above the convertible sofa. Here's hoping you are all small people! :D It will be very crowded for 4 people.

That's exactly what I needed to know. If it pulls out of the ceiling, it will be more or less invisible in the room as opposed to one that pulls out of the wall. There are just two of us so no worries on space issues other than the cabins are just smaller in general than we're used to. Thanks!

The upper berth will be in the ceiling, above the convertible sofa. Here's hoping you are all small people! :D It will be very crowded for 4 people.

I had this type of cabin on the Summit. VERY TINY for 4 people and the extra beds are really only suitable for children (which I have). It is basically the same size as a regular cabin for two people, but with extra sleeping options.