Teppanyaki menu

met195

No. I think the lobster is included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

KNOW we have ordered "lobster and fillet" when we sailed the Epic. Remember having to ask - but zero hesitation when we asked if lobster was an option.

Thought we'd have to pay an upcharge - but never saw it on our bill. 😉

The menu would show if there was an up charge for lobster. It doesn't. There isn't.

But...I don't see the lobster listed at all on the menu.

I don't recall it being listed on the menu for the Epic either. 😁 But I know we ordered it and it was YUMMY!! 😍

Just got off the Dawn yesterday and the Teppanyaki is our favorite place to go. There is no extra charge for the lobster. The fresh exotic fruit for dessert is superb! I usually get the filet and lobster but this time opted for the scallop and lobster. It was wonderful!

Enjoy!

Just got off the Dawn yesterday and the Teppanyaki is our favorite place to go. There is no extra charge for the lobster. The fresh exotic fruit for dessert is superb! I usually get the filet and lobster but this time opted for the scallop and lobster. It was wonderful!

Enjoy!

Sounds yummy!

Looking forward to the fruit for dessert. Never really been a fan of the green tea cake! 😜

Oh my goodness this sounds terrific my daughter's birthday is in December but we're celebrating on our cruise November 15 on the Jewel and this is where she chose her birthday dinner and yes of course I'm going to order the lobster and scallops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But...I don't see the lobster listed at all on the menu.

I don't recall it being listed on the menu for the Epic either. [emoji16] But I know we ordered it and it was YUMMY!! [emoji7]

Sure it's there, in Classics section in a dish called Seafood. Menu is exactly the same fleetwide.

Edited by Demonyte

Are reservations required?

TIA

This is the specialty restaurant where reservations are probably the most necessary. The table holds ten people. When we were on the Jade there was only one table on board. Some ships have more. So if you want to go, make a reservation!

This is the specialty restaurant where reservations are probably the most necessary. The table holds ten people. When we were on the Jade there was only one table on board. Some ships have more. So if you want to go, make a reservation!

Sorry! It is the Spirit that only has one Teppanyaki table.