Upgrade Fairy is Alive!!

LRY229

I just got a call from the "real" upgrade fairy. I was booked solo in a 1A porthole at a great price (no single supplement) leaving tomorrow on the Victory for 5 night. Just got a phone call asking me if I would like a FREE upgrade to a Deck 8 balcony. I said absolutely!!! and about dropped the phone. ]

Awesome. Can I ask how far out you got the call? ie, how many days before your cruise? Just curious when they make those sorts of calls...

We have 46 days until our cruise to the Southern Caribbean!!!

Can't Wait!

I'm leaving today and they called yesterday afternoon.

I just got a call from the "real" upgrade fairy. I was booked solo in a 1A porthole at a great price (no single supplement) leaving tomorrow on the Victory for 5 night. Just got a phone call asking me if I would like a FREE upgrade to a Deck 8 balcony. I said absolutely!!! and about dropped the phone.

This will be my 18th Carnival cruise and I've had upsell calls/emails before but never a free upgrade. The upgrade fairy is still alive and well.

Sorry I had to brag a little

That is totally awesome!

So nice to hear about someone getting an actual, bonafide upgrade! (Not an upsell)

Yay for you - have a wonderful time!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

I just got a call from the "real" upgrade fairy. I was booked solo in a 1A porthole at a great price (no single supplement) leaving tomorrow on the Victory for 5 night. Just got a phone call asking me if I would like a FREE upgrade to a Deck 8 balcony. I said absolutely!!! and about dropped the phone.

This will be my 18th Carnival cruise and I've had upsell calls/emails before but never a free upgrade. The upgrade fairy is still alive and well.

Sorry I had to brag a little

Not to worry you have the right to brag! :D Congratz!!

What gives me hope is that we have a PT 1A cabin booked for 12/1, out of Jax and it will be out 20th Carnival cruise.

I noticed that you are from St. Augustine. I use to be in the Finance unit at the FNG Armory in St. Augustine.

Enjoy your cruise! John

Edited by JWGrayson